Monday 4 January 2016

Day 1 - Max Interval Plyo

I'm back!  And by that I mean I got up far too early this morning to start a new workout.

As I mentioned on Saturday, this time I'm not doing the official 84 day hybrid, but have instead started designing my own.  This week will mostly feature Insanity workouts as I want to start burning off all that Christmas food.

Speaking of Christmas food, I'll be back to doing my weekly weigh-in on Saturdays, and have done a full set of measurements before I started.  However, you'll have to wait till this weekend to see how much I let myself go over Christmas.

For now, I just want to concentrate on today's workout, and it was a workout!


I've been doing the odd bit of exercise over the past few weeks, but I really felt it this morning.  It wasn't helped by the 3 1/2 minute plank I did right before the workout (I'm doing a Facebook plank challenge this month) which really brought the burn to my core.  I was quite knackered by the end of it.

I was also quite happy.  I've missed the exercise, and am looking forward to a more relaxed programme compared to last year's hybrid.  I don't have any worries about making it through, and will tweak it if I feel it's not tough enough.

It's Max Cardio Conditioning tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment