Tuesday 12 January 2016

Taking a little break............

Well this year didn't start as planned.  It has been almost a week since my last workout, and I seem to have lost my momentum.  Coming back to work after a lovely Christmas break with my family was tough.  Combine that with decreasing temperatures, and those early mornings just felt terrible.

I've decided to take the rest of this week off from the workouts.  I'm going to finish the book I've started, then try to get back into naturally waking up early.  Over Christmas I had far too many late nights, and I know that hasn't helped with how I'm feeling now that I have to get up in the mornings.

I'll restart the new hybrid next week, and this time I'm going to see it through!  I have to, as my weight is starting to creep up........

No comments:

Post a Comment