Friday 4 December 2015

Day 77 - Rest Day & Week 11 Analysis

One week left!

This has been a tough week.  I've been unwell, and work has been a sod again.  I skipped Max Recovery on Wednesday and Overtime on Thursday.  But I did some workouts, and that's better than none.  I even made it through one last Game Day workout, which I hate s much!

This week's numbers are obviously going to look pretty bad, but let's take a look anyway.

5.4 hours.  It's a long way off the 6.9 that I should have done.


Skipping those two smaller workouts, feeling rubbish and starting the week with higher fitness levels meant a 1216 calorie drop compared to week 2.  That's not insignificant.

But by skipping a low intensity recovery session, my burn rate for the week was pretty good.  In fact the duration and calorie burn were not far off a typical week in Insanity, so it wasn't a wasted week.

Tomorrow it's just the Insanity Fit Test and Relief.  I probably don't need to set an alarm for something that short!  Woo!

One week left!

No comments:

Post a Comment