Thursday 10 December 2015

Day 83 - Championship and Sudden Death Overtime

That's it!  The last workout of this Insanity/Asylum/Asylum 2 Hybrid is done!


I'll write a bit more about the entire programme in tomorrow's weekly analysis, but for now will just say that I'm really happy that I've made it through, and even happier that it's over.

Today's workout went better than expected.  I took just one small break during the gymnastic jumping section, but otherwise pushed through.

My fit test improved slightly.  In week one, I only managed 5 rotations of the agility sequence.  Today I managed 6.5.  That's still a whole rotation lower than my personal best (7.5 set in July), but it yet again shows a 30% improvement over my week 1 results - at least I'm consistent!

So that's it for this hybrid.  I'm going to take tomorrow off completely, and then will do a recovery week next week.  I'm going to a taekwondo class with my family on Saturday, but hopefully that won't be too much work.

I'm really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment