Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 82 - Off Day Stretch

It's almost over!  I have one workout left to do!

Today was lovely.  I turned my alarm off, had an hour's extra sleep, and did the 30 minute Off Day Stretch after work.

It's a really gentle routine - Far more relaxing than either of the Insanity recovery routines.  I enjoyed it.


I'm not sure if I'm any more flexible than I was in week 1.  I might do some side-by-side comparisons once this has finished.

Just one workout left - It's going to be a big one, as it's the Asylum 2 finale - Championship + Sudden Death Overtime Fit Test.   I'm not looking forward to the workout, but am definitely going to enjoy what it represents - The end to this Hybrid workout.  It's certainly not going to be the end of my quest, but I need to have a bit of a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment