Monday 28 September 2015

Day 10 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

Well this is getting harder.  I've pulled something in my right thigh, my shoulders are not happy, and just feel knackered.

Today was Insanity's Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs.  The Abs bit was a doddle - I'm going to have to swap that for something more worthwhile.  The Max Cardio Conditioning however was a struggle.  This could just be the last two days building up on me - I hope it's that, as I certainly don't want to fail this early on.

Watching this morning's video looks like I was nowhere near to giving it 100%.  My form was pretty bad in the warmup, and didn't get any better as I went through the workout.


Think I'll just have to forget about today, have a good stretch tonight, and try to do better tomorrow.  It's Back To Core & Ab Shredder tomorrow, so less cardio and more power.

No comments:

Post a Comment