Sunday 20 September 2015

Day 2 - Cardio Recovery

They're really trying to ease me into this workout.  Another stretching routine!  This one was again from Insanity, but had a lot more deep stretches (stretches that buuuuurn!).

There's not much to say about this one really.  My 8 year old daughter joined me for the whole workout, so it was nice having some company.  I completed the entire routine, so my flexibility should be ok for what's to come.



Tomorrow brings Athletic Performance Assessment - Another fit test, but this one from Asylum Volume 1, followed by some more stretching in another round of relief.  Looks like I'll be well stretched by the end of this first week, and will have a lot of baseline data to track my progress through the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment