Tuesday 22 September 2015

Day 4 - Max Recovery

Well that was tougher than I remember - My thighs are still not happy!

I started off ok, but as I got into the workout, I started to remember how it ends with thigh burners in pliƩ - Ouch!

The rest of the workout wasn't too bad.  I certainly felt the slow push-ups, and my form on the side planks is laughable at best.

I decided yesterday that uploading a 20 minute video each week is pointless.  Who wants to watch 20 minutes of me?  Plus I'd have to try and match the brightness on each video, add overlay images and a load of other stuff which would just take ages.  So I'm just going to upload a video every day instead!


I've already uploaded the previous three days and have edited the respective blog posts.  There's also a playlist available on my youtube channel for anyone who does want to watch all the videos back to back.

Tomorrow is Asylum 2's "Off Day Stretch" before I do a proper workout on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment