Wednesday 23 September 2015

Day 5 - Off Day Stretch

Well that's the "easy" bit of this workout done.  Tomorrow brings Asylum 2's grand finale "Championship" which has the Asylum 2 fit test at the end.  That will complete the first week of this workout, and after that it's looking like at least 5 heavy workouts per week!

So I enjoyed this morning's stretch.  I've still got a long way to go on my flexibility - I'm still nowhere near getting my elbows on the ground whilst my legs are straight, but maybe I'll get there one day.


Right now I'm feeling good.  My legs ache a bit, but hopefully with this week's stretching it won't get any worse than that.

Looking at advice from the teambeachbody.com message boards, to get through the next 11 weeks I'll need to get plenty of sleep, eat right and take one day at a time.  Worrying about future workouts won't get me there, so that's what I'll try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment