Tuesday 29 September 2015

Day 11 - Back To Core & Ab Shredder

What a difference a day makes.  Yesterday I was complaining that the Insanity Ab workout was too easy.  Today I did Asylum 2's Ab Shredder, and failed miserably!  I think I did better than normal at the reverse planks, but PaintShop still has 1000 images left to brighten before I can encode today's video and take a look.

A word of warning - Ab Shredder features quite a lot of thrusting, which is not suitable for viewing by anyone.  Before watching I'd suggest grabbing some strong bleach so that you can clean your eyes afterwards.  (I take no responsibility for any psychological damage incurred, or physical injuries caused by you following that last stupid suggestion).

Back To Core went OK.  Just OK.  I didn't do particularly well, but I didn't overdo it and hurt my back, so I'm mostly satisfied with that.  It does put a lot of strain on my knees when holding the lunges, and my lower back really started to burn during the band exchange (the bit that looks a bit like breast stroke).



After 10 workouts I'm feeling ok.  I've done a few heavy workouts and everything is still working.  I've been waking before my 4AM alarm, which means I'm getting enough sleep, and so far my diet has been mostly good.  I still don't know if I can make is all the way through the 84 days, but I don't feel like giving up yet.

It's some more stretching with Max Recovery tomorrow, and then week 2 is almost complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment