Thursday 5 November 2015

Day 48 - Speed and Agility & Back To Core

Damn that was tough!  Still not as bad as Day 8's 1345 calorie burn, but even so;


That's what two full Asylum workouts look like back-to-back!

Could I have beaten that 1345 record?  I think so.  I think I overdid it at the beginning of Speed and Agility, as I was struggling towards the end of that first workout, and was burnt out by the time I started Back To Core.  I was taking breaks during the Back To Core warmup, which is pretty bad.


That's week 7 done. I know I could have done better, so that's my goal for the next two weeks.  If I can beat this week's calorie burn total, I'll be happy.

It's rest day tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this week compared to the others.  It felt like I got a few good workouts in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment