Friday 27 November 2015

Day 70 - Rest Day & Week 10 Analysis

There's just two weeks till this is finished, three weeks till The Force Awakens, and four weeks till Christmas!  Things are looking good!

I've enjoyed this last week.  Even though I failed to complete week 8, those previous three weeks were a slog, and I needed this downtime.

I'm not going to go too mad with the data, but for those who are interested;


That's 2888 calories burned in just over 4.6 hours this week.  It's strange to think of that as relaxing, as it wasn't that long ago that I wasn't doing any form of exercise.  It'll do for this week.

That's 10 weeks done!  The final two weeks are going to be tough, but I know I can do it!


I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's Fit Test - It has been 8 weeks since the last one, and I'm hoping to see some improvements.  The rest of next week is a repeat of week 2, which is a little daunting, as that holds the record for both calories burned in a week, and calories burned in a single day.  Sounds like a challenge :)

It has been a few weeks since I included a third party video, but this has to be shared;

No comments:

Post a Comment