Tuesday 10 November 2015

Day 52 - Back and Six Pack & Relief

Am still having a rubbish time at work, which is having an impact on my workouts.  I did manage to do day 52's workout on day 52, but it was after dinner (not recommended) and just before I went to bed (again not recommended), so I'm now posting this on day 53.  I've yet to do day 53's workout, but am hoping to fit it in before eating tonight.

As I was doing Back & Six Pack, I thought I was doing pretty well.  Whether it was the food in my stomach, or the long day at work, something made me think I was giving it 100% when in fact I didn't even match last week's calorie burn.  Oh well.


I've accepted that I'm not going to improve on last week's calorie burn, and that's ok.  It has been a weird start to the week, and I doubt it's going to improve.

It's Vertical Plyo, Overtime and Relief later today.  I'm not really looking forward to it, but hopefully I'll find some motivation before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment