Saturday 14 November 2015

Day 57 - Upper Elite & Ab Shredder

After having three days off, I'm back, and it felt OK.  Not great, nor bad, so that'll do for now.  I was close to postponing/skipping it, but am glad I didn't.  Back to taking it one day at a time.

The workout itself went slightly better than expected.  I didn't match day 50's calorie burn, but very slightly improved on day 43's, which surprised me, as I wasn't expecting too much from myself.

 
Ab Shredder was as unpleasant as usual, and I was fairly shattered after Upper Elite, so there were many, many stops.  I'm again just glad to have gotten through it, so am not hugely bothered about my performance today.


I did my normal Saturday morning weigh-in and measure, and am happy with the results;


The three days off didn't have a negative result on my body, and both my weight and body fat weight dropped slightly.  That's pretty good news, as once I get to a place where I'm happy with my weight, I know I won't have to work out for 7 hours per week to maintain it.

It's Power Legs & Relief tomorrow.  Right now it's time to spend some quality time with my family, have a bit of a chill out, and not worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment