Saturday 7 November 2015

Day 50 - Upper Elite & Ab Shredder

It's week 8, and I'm still going.  Last week was a beast, but this week I planned to do better.  I think I managed that in Upper Elite, but was running on empty by the time I got to Ab Shredder.  Even so, I slightly improved on last Saturday's calorie burn, so that's good enough for me.


I attempted to Periscope this workout, but the camera on my phone doesn't really have a wide enough angle.  I got fed up with having to move the phone, so gave up.


I did my normal Saturday morning weigh-in and measure before my workout;


Not a huge difference.  My body fat did go up slightly, presumably due to the Pizza I had on Monday, but it did taste really good, so I'm not too upset about it.

It's more jumping and squats in Power Legs tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment