Saturday 28 November 2015

Day 71 - Max Interval Circuit & Fit Test

This morning was proper work!  90 minutes of Insanity should wipe anyone out, and it certainly did.

Today was a repeat of Day 8 - Which held my record for calories burned in a day.  Did I beat it's 1345 calorie burn?  No.

  
 Am I upset about it?  Again, no, and I'll explain why.

Firstly, let's look at today's measurements;


No real difference to last week, but you'll see that since day 8, I've lost 2.5Kg.

Now the important numbers - The fit test results.  Today's fit tests went pretty well if I do say so myself;


I didn't just obliterate my Day 8/Week 2 numbers - Apart from the Globe Jumps, I either matched or beat my personal bests set back in March.  Combined I improved by a smidge over 5% on my personal bests, and 25% better than my Week 1 numbers.  I'm fitter than I've been in years!

So, I'm lighter, and fitter.  That means that my calorie burn has to drop.  It's a bit of a pain, as I'll have to get fatter if I want to beat that Day 8 calorie burn.

I'm obviously fairly chuffed.  Hopefully I'll nail that 11th Globe Jump next week and have improvement across all my scores.

It's Strength & Relief tomorrow.  For now, I'll leave you with today's time lapse;

No comments:

Post a Comment