Thursday 1 October 2015

Day 13 - Game Day & Overtime

Today was Asylum's Game Day & Overtime workouts, and I'm glad I don't have to do that again until day 76.  Game Day is easily my least favourite workout of all - I hate the pretend sports style exercises, and the Asylum one just seems the most stupid to me.  Surfing? Really?

The workouts didn't start too well, as I did something to my left shoulder during the initial floor sprint section.  That had an impact on most of my floor based exercises, of which there were many, but I felt I did better on some of the other exercises (the speed skating for example) than I had done back in June when I last did this workout.

Overtime was almost a waste of time.  I was too tired to come anywhere close to keeping up with the guys of screen, but it did take me past 1000 calories burned, so it was worth doing.  Especially as I had a Chinese takeaway last night, which is definitely not going to help getting any abs.


So that's week two done.  I have another rest day tomorrow, and then what looks to be a week of power and plyo (jumping) based workouts starting on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment