Sunday 4 October 2015

Day 16 - Strength & Relief

To quote Jack Bauer, "Dammit!"  I was just eight push ups away from beating last week's Pyramid Row Progression!  Maybe I'll get there on Wednesday when I have to do this workout again.

Other than that the workout just went ok.  I'm still struggling with the second and third sets of hip flys, and had run out of steam by the chest section at the end of the workout.  My stretching didn't really improve (well it has only been 24 hours), and for some reason I still can't grab my left foot in the hip flexor stretch without loosing my balance.........


It's another light Insanity month 1 workout tomorrow with Cardio Power & Resistance.  It's only ~40 minutes, which is just as well, as I need to be in work early to sort a bodged projector install.........

No comments:

Post a Comment