Saturday 24 October 2015

Day 36 - Cardio Recovery

It's the start of what I'm going to refer to as the recovery week.  It will be longer and heavier than Insanity's week of Core Cardio and Balance, but significantly lighter than the last few weeks.  I'm really going to have to keep an eye on what I eat!


Today's Cardio Recovery went exactly as expected.  I did have a lower calorie burn than on day 33, but that's ok.  Today I just wanted to stretch.

Last week I found that mu body fat had gone up.  That sparked a week of pushing myself harder to not just get that body fat percentage back down, but also to try to figure out what had caused the increase.  As you know from yesterday's analysis, I've determined that it was mostly a combination of poor diet and laziness.  So, how did last week affect my body?


That's a bit better.  Not quite down to Day 22's body fat, but close enough for me.

Tomorrow it's Asylum 2's X-Trainer & Relief.  That should be entertaining to watch, as it requires a lot more coordination than I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment