Saturday 10 October 2015

Day 22 - Upper Elite & Ab Shredder

Well that was painful!  Lots of muscles completely wiped out in Upper Elite, followed by my right shoulder completely giving out at the end of Ab Shredder.  Everything feels ok now, so hopefully I've not done any damage.


I did my normal weigh-in and measurements before today's workout;


This again shows that just weighing yourself is pointless.  When exercising, you're going to be burning fat, but also gaining muscle and retaining water.  My scale weight went up slightly, but my waist and hip measurements dropped again.  With a supposed 0.82% bot fat loss (I say supposed, because there's no way I'm at 9% body fat) that would work out at almost 1KG of fat loss.

It's Max Interval Plyo & Relief tomorrow, so that should give my shoulder a bit of a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment