Saturday 3 October 2015

Day 15 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit & Relief

Week 3 is off to a nice gentle start.  Today was a month 1 workout from Insanity, followed by some stretching.  It was a nice change of pace compared to last week, and I'm looking forward to the rest of this week's workouts.

I think I did OK,  although I didn't push the plank based exercises too much, as I wanted to look after my shoulder.  I'm definitely getting better at the stretches, and enjoyed all of today.


What probably helped me enjoy it was this morning's weigh-in and measure;


Normally I gain weight in the first few weeks of these workouts, and don't loose any until I start shedding retained water after the programme has finished.  I know a 0.2KG drop isn't very exciting, but to me it show that this hybrid is working.  Combine that with the waist and hip measurements starting to drop, and the nice steady reduction in body fat, and I might actually accomplish something!

It's Strength and Relief tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to push myself a bit more without aggravating my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment