Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 30 - Max Interval Plyo & Relief

Yesterday I set myself a target - Matching week 3's calorie burn.  To do that, I needed an additional 600 calories.  Am I going to do it?  Probably not.

Here's last Sunday's Max Interval Plyo;


And here's today's;


It's better, but it's not going to be enough.  I doubt I can find an extra 100 calories in tomorrow's Back and Six Pack, which means making up the difference in Vertical Plyo and Max Cardio.  Those are going to be tough!

Still, I did push harder, and a 90 calorie improvement is good.  Let's see where I made up the difference;



I pushed hard in the warmup, and as you can see in the lower graph (today) that kept my heart rate slightly higher during the first stretch.  The next three intervals were actually worse than last week, but I got my heart rate back up towards the end of the workout.  This again carried through to the final stretch and even into Relief.

So was last week's calorie drop just down to me being lazy?  Probably, but let's see if I've got the energy to improve on every workout this week, or if I'll hit a wall.


Now it's time for some lunch (roasted chicken thighs) before an afternoon of ironing and watching kid's films :)

No comments:

Post a Comment