Thursday 8 October 2015

Day 20 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

Balls!  I left the house this morning without today's workout footage.  I'll have to encode and upload the video tonight instead.

Today was Insanity's Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs.  I feel like I did better than I did on Day 10, but the numbers disagree;

 

Not only was my calorie burn lower than last time, but that was with a higher peak heart rate.  So what happened?


That's Day 10's heart rate at the top, and today's below.  They look pretty similar, but as you can just about see, during the main workout (between the two low sections where I was stretching) my heart rate kept dipping below 80% max, into the 70's, shown by the green band.  Now I could argue that I'm fitter than I was 10 days ago, but that's not how Insanity is supposed to work - I'm supposed to keep pushing further and further, so no matter how fit I get, it always feels hard.  Must push harder!


That's week 3 completed!  It's rest day tomorrow, and then week 4 looks like a beast;

No comments:

Post a Comment