Monday 12 October 2015

Day 24 - Back and Six Pack & Relief

Today was the first day that I missed my morning workout.  I was running late, as well as needing to get into work early.  Luckily, I had time to do the workout this afternoon, so I'm still on schedule.

It was Asylum 2's Back & Six Pack followed by relief today.  It was only a short one, but there were quite a few uncomfortable holds, so I certainly felt it.  I'm also not strong enough to do some of the exercises with my 10KG dumbbells.  The slow release hip flies took me way part my limit, and I had to drop down to a 5KG for the side plank doohickeys.


Even so, I still feel good about today's workout, and am strangely looking forward to tomorrow's Vertical Plyo, but as that's an Asylum workout, I may not be feeling so great about it in the morning.

In other news I've discovered that I can't add this blog to my AdSense account until it's been active for 6 months.  In the mean time I've added some Amazon links to the Insanity/Asylum workout DVDs over on the right had side of this page (Unless you're on a mobile).  If you're thinking about getting fit, have some disposable income, and don't have a heart condition, why not click on those ads, get yourself some very good fitness DVDs and join my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment