Sunday 25 October 2015

Day 37 - X Trainer & Relief

Today went pretty much as expected.  X Trainer requires a level of coordination that I'll never achieve, so I'm expecting it to look like a mess (timelapse is encoding as I type).  Still, it burned 900 calories, and I got a good stretch in Relief.

Apart from the coordination, there's plenty of room for improvement in X Trainer.  I attempted the push up jumps, but didn't want to overdo it, so that's something.  I failed to complete all the reps in the weights section, and was well and truly out of steam by the end of the workout.  I only get to repeat the workout once more on day 65 (if I make it that far), which is a bit of a shame, as it was fun.


The recovery week is taking me back to Insanity tomorrow for Pure Cario & Cardio Abs.  That should be nice, short and relatively easy, so I'm really going to have to watch my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment