Saturday 17 October 2015

Day 29 - Upper Elite & Ab Shredder

Well after last week's low calorie burn, I tried to push a bit harder, and managed to burn 30 more calories.  Meh.


The workout went pretty much as expected.  It's Asylum, so it's bloody hard.  I was pretty much done by the time I got to Ab Shredder, so spent a lot of time stretching out my shoulders rather than doing the exercises.  I also made sure that in the final low plank I didn't put too much strain on my shoulders - It seems to have worked, as nothing aches at the moment.

I did my normal Saturday weigh-in/measure before the workout;


Everything was fine until that bodyfat measurement.  I went through and measured everything again just to be sure.  Same results again - I'm back to day 15's body fat!  Now I could blame this week's lighter calorie burn, but that's not to blame.  Twice this week I ate some pudding, and on one day forgot my lunch, and ended up buying a couple of pork pies and some scotch eggs for lunch instead.  My fault, so I'm going to have to push extra hard now to get back on track.  If I eat right, and try to match week 3's calorie burn, theoretically I should get back to day 22's percentage.  That's my target for this week.

It's Max Interval Plyo & Relief tomorrow.  Last time it burned 879 calories, so I need to try to push for ~1000 if I'm going to burn the extra 600 calories I need this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment