Tuesday 13 October 2015

Day 25 - Vertical Plyo & Relief

This morning was cold, and I suffered because of it.  My knees took ages to warm up, I snapped two resistance bands, and to top it off, managed to jar my left shoulder doing the resistance plyo push-ups.  It's still aching after taking painkillers, but the rest of this week is cardio, so I should be ok to carry on.

Aside from the broken equipment and injury, the workout went OK.  I'm happy that I can clear the ladder in both the standing long jump, and the side jumps, and am starting to feel a bit fitter.


It's Cardio Recovery tomorrow, which is a nice short gentle routine, and then the week finishes with Insanity's Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs - Not too bad!

Now I've just got to keep moving for the rest of the day, so that my back doesn't seize up..........

No comments:

Post a Comment