Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 32 - Vertical Plyo & Relief

I'm not going to match week 3's calorie burn this week.

Here's last Tuesday's Vertical Plyo & Relief;


And here's today's;


I should be thinking that a 124 calorie increase is good, but it needed to be closer to 200 in order for me to make up the difference.  Oh well :(

It's disappointing, but I'll keep pushing and see how close I can get.

Other than that, it was a pretty good workout.  I modified the plyo push-ups to protect my shoulder, but tried to hammer my way through the rest of the workout.



In today's graph (the lower one) you can see that by pushing that bit harder, I was able to keep my heart rate up higher for the latter part of the workout, which then again carried through Relief.


I'm off to watch The Force Awakens trailer for the 10th time this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment