Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 34 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

Had a later than normal workout today, which seemed to help me push a bit harder.  Was it enough to reach my target?  I'll save that for tomorrow.

For now, I'd just like to concentrate on today's workout, and how it compared to the same workout last week;


A 148 calorie difference isn't too bad.  That's more than half of a McDonalds Hamburger!

How did I manage such an amazing feat?  I just tried to hammer through every exercise;



The top graph is last week, and today is below.  I got my heart rate close to 90% in the warmup (represented by the pink bar), and managed to keep it above 80% for the whole of the Max Cardio Conditioning workout.  That then carried through to a higher heart rate during Cardio Abs.


I'm happy with today's effort, and should sleep well tonight.  It's rest day tomorrow, and I'll obviously be doing my normal weekly analysis, as well as revealing whether I met my target calorie burn for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment